Wired Relationship with your Sisters, both copy each other following same dress code, sharing things together, and talking using sarcastic words. In your childhood, you may hate your sister but when we grow up, arrogance, for our siblings change into a strong feeling of love. It’s no surprise — you’ve gone through so much together! But when your day end, only your sister understand all your feelings, emotions, and lets you be yourself.
12 comics about the daily life of sisters that are hard not to relate to
1. Asking for each other’s dresses whole years
2. Only your sister who understands your quirky
3. Fighting for Television remote:
4. When someone says something for your sister
5. When people remember you just because of your sister
6. Following various behavior
7. 3 principal ways when you need to communicate with your sister
8. The growth of respect
9. Fight for the last piece:
10. Sometimes moms attend to be extra faithful to their recent kids.
11. Using stuff without asking her
12. She always knows how to wake you up in the best way possible.
Comment If you have a sister, even if you relate with these comics and what fun things you do with your sister? Wired Relationship With Your Sisters, Let’s share our stories in the comment section!
Image Copyright: Illustrated by Natalia Okuneva-Rarakina /BrightSide.me
If you have a story you want to tell, share it with LOGICALBIBLE via [email protected]