1. This pose you may have seen so many time, but when I do the same posture it will never look perfect, so how to pose like this.
Image: BrightsideFirst, remember that don’t put a float in front of you it will cover your whole body. Instead of this, just put it on the side — It will not cover the entire body, and your waist looks thinner.
2. This pose you may have seen in movies, but when I do the same posture it will never look perfect, so how to pose like this.
So, never put your both leg in the straight line because placing you both leg together is not a good idea. Instead of this, lift your leg to maintain the distance from the camera. Also, remember to round your back. That way, your waist looks thinner.
3. This pose is a very common pose but, challenging to pose like a pro.
4. Always remembers to use accessories
Image: BrightsideWhile clicking pose like this always remembers to use accessories, it will help your body to get in perfect shape; even it’s an attention seeker pose. However, if you have a small abdomen, tie a pareo around your hips. Your body will automatically look sexy. The most important thing to remember that always stand in front of the camera when you wear a pareo otherwise your buttocks will look thick.
5. You may have seen your favorite celebrity lying on the deck chair, and posing like this. Here is the way to pose like this to get the perfect pic.
Image: BrightsideRemember don’t face the camera, at this angle because of your leg look too short. Instead of this, It’s always better to rotate the deck chair, so that your look appears in front which will make them look longer. Also, don’t skip to stretch your back, Now, touch your head, buttocks, and shoulder on the chair surface. Twist your leg closer to the camera at the knee.
6. If you pose half-lying down — It will not look good definitely, because of some unattractive wrinkles line can easily be seen on your stomach, waist, and arms.
Image: BrightsideTo avoid them, try to use this handsome trick: lie on your back and stretch your body just like you are doing pull-ups.