9. While shooting the hospital scene in that Ledger wear nurse costume, his name tag says the name, ‘Matilda.’ To give tribute to his daughter ledger chose that name especially. There was also an extra improvising in the scene in the end especially when he messes with the pins when trying to shoot the hospital.
10. Ledger always read horrific news stories, before giving his performance so that he can be easily able to jump on his disturbing mindset. He also carries a diary all around the set, a scrapbook-like a book which complied with disturbing drawing, horrific news stories, and any other dangerous triggers that worked for him. Whenever shoot ended, Ledger always wrote the words “BYE BYE” over the last page.
11. After Cesar Romero, Heath Ledger is the second tallest Joker at 6’1” and Romero at 6’3” who play a character in Batman: The Movie in 1966. An interesting part about Heath Ledger Joker is the only youngest actor who is younger than Batman as he plays the character of Joker in the Batman movie series.
12. People said that they always find Ledger in full costume doesn’t matter whether he was shooting or not. John Caglione, the makeup artist, remembered that Ledger permitted the crew to communicate with him costumed as the Joker, but stated, “He always was in good humour. Never lost it or anything like that. Never was mean to anyone.”
13. There are actors like Actors Paul Bettany, Lachy Hulme, Adrien Brody, Steve Carell, and Robin Williams all expressed their intention publicly of playing the role Joker in Christopher Nolan’s highly-anticipated follow-up to Batman Begins. But, director first choice was always Heath Ledger, and he already decided the casting thoughts would suggest.