Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year! So Like every year, this year is also so beautiful and magnetic. Christmas always comes with a beautiful spirit and traditions.
Most popular one is greeting some loved ones with Christmas Wishes Quotes. People help each other, the sense of helping, expressing love and appreciation and a celebration of life help to make Christmas an exceptional time of year.
It’s doesn’t matter which cast you belong with you can even celebrate Christmas with full of joy which is precisely what this festive is all about.“Tis the season to be jolly”, as they say! We always try to wish our loved ones in different ways, and whether it is with Christmas card wishes, Christmas quotes, Merry Christmas images or Christmas Eve wishes, all these things give us a very joyful and unique feeling.
And in this beautiful festival, we at Merry Christmas brings you a vast collection of Christmas wishes, which you will never find anywhere.
We will be hoping that you guys loved our effort and shared with everyone in this Christmas.
So Merry Christmas To All For You And Happy New Year Too.
Here are some super Christmas wishes quotes *Enjoy and comment Down Below!*
Christmas wishes quotes
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid
- “When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow, we hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago, and etched on vacant places are half-forgotten faces of friends we used to cherish and loves we used to know.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Peace on earth will come to stay When we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” – Washington Irving
- “I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.” – Carrie Fisher
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know, where the treetops glisten, and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow.” – Irving Berlin
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is that he knows where all the bad girls live.” – George Carlin
- “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas perhaps means a little bit more?” – Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Christmas Wishes Quotes
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schultz
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – J.L.W. Brooks
- “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.” – Taylor Caldwell
- “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great occasions — give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
- “If “ifs” and “buts” were candy and nuts, wouldn’t it be a Merry Christmas?” – Don Meredith
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merrymaking. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J. C. Penney
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans